The TRF-7160 is a dual tuner PVR that comes with a 500GB hard drive. It supports up to 1080i video output and is capable of playing back a host of media files.
The TRF-7160 also gives you the ability to record a TV series without needing an internet connection. Connect your unit to your home network via the ethernet port to download recordings to your PC or upload media files into the unit.
A variable skipping function can be used to skip the boring bits on TV. This is known as Ad Skipping, so if you are in a timeshift or watching a pre-recorded show you can skip it with a click of a button!
Unit comes with 45 days warranty
Topfield TRF-7160 specifications and features:
- Record up to 4 programmes all at the same time
- 500GB built in hard drive
- Record a TV series without the need for internet
- Export recordings and share with a PC or Topfield PVR
- Playback your movies, music and pictures
- Connect to your PVR through a PC web browser
- Skip ad's with a touch of a button during a recording or timeshift
TV TUNER CARD
- Dual Tuner - Yes
- Supported Audio File Formats - MP3
- Supported Video File Formats - DivX, MKV,MPEG-2,Xvid,MPEG-4
- Supported Picture File Formats - JPEG
- Other Features: Up to 5hr time-shifting, can record up to four programs from two channels, EPG, simultaneous playback and recording, Web server, FTP server, rewind/fast-forward speed 128x, TAP file support
- Sleep Timer - Yes
- File System Formats - FAT32, NTFS
SET TOP BOX
- Broadcast Type - Terrestrial
- Personal Video Recorder (PVR) / Digital Video Recorder (DVR) - Yes
- Storage Capacity - 500GB
- Hard Drive Type - Internal
- Wired Terminals/Ports - USB 2.0, Optical Digital Output, HDMI Output, Component Video Output, RJ45, Composite Video Output, Audio (RCA) Input
- On-screen Display - Yes
This product is manufacturer refurbished. This means the product has been inspected, cleaned, and repaired to meet manufacturer specifications and is in excellent condition. The product packaging may have cosmetic blemishes or may not be in original packaging.